Aikaui a teacup chihuahua

Aikaui a teacup chihuahua

Monday, January 16, 2017

Going Home

12/16/16

It seemed to be an otherwise ordinary Friday; I spent the day hanging in the large kenel at The Pet Center. Dad came in that afternoon and picked me up. We were off on an all new adventure. I rode all the way, to what I have come to know as our home, in dads lap. Lola at The Pet Center gave me a blanket to stay warm. 

It was really exciting getting to investigate a new place! I was free from a cage and walking, basically, for the first time! This was a new feeling but I was adjusting to it quickly. When Mom got home she was so happy..and I was too! There is a lot of love in this home with a flag on the front.


teacup chihuahua first day home
Aikaui meets Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment